Pages

Friday, October 5, 2012

What Do You Think of When You Hear the Word "Beach?"


        Mia T., 7, PLK CKY School

        This word makes me feel like I am going to Thailand’s beach. I feel like I’m picking sea shells. I also feel like I’m swimming in a swimming pool with my father, mother, sister and my helper.

        Michelle L., 7, SSGP 

       I am swimming and I saw some fish, some water snake, prawn, crab and star fish. I catch some of the star fish, crab, prawn, and fish but not the water snake because it is poisonous. It is true that day is very fun but sadly I saw a scary dog barking at me and I jumped on my mom and my mom said to me, “You do not need to be scared. The dog only wants to play with you!”

        Bernice K., 7, St. Paul's Convent School

        Today mum said we could go to the beach and play. We are happy. We plan to go to Big Wave Bay. Once we reach the beach, I made a sandcastle. I decorate it with seashells. There is a moat around it. After I build it, I went to take my seahorse float and went to swim. The ocean is too cold so I get out soon. Mum has prepared some sandwiches. After I have eaten it I went for a stroll on the beach. I found sixteen seashells, one baby crab and a starfish. Then dad plays with a Frisbee. I play with a beach ball. Then we play on the surfboard. Finally it is time to take a shower. Then we went to barbecue. When we got home it was already twelve o’clock. I am very happy today.

No comments: