Pages

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Every Job is Important!

By Lily (Age 6, German Swiss International School)


When I grow up I want to be a heart surgeon. When I am a heart surgeon I will help people who have bad hearts. People think it's disgusting but it's actually interesting.

The reason I want to be a heart surgeon is because I am following my grandfather's path. When I was little I used to watch Grey's Anatomy. I loved Grey's Anatomy. It was really cool, and it's cool to see inside a person's body.

If my friend told me, "Don't be a heart surgeon! Hearts are disgusting!" I would not give up on my future dream. I am not going to start something new. I am going to continue in my future job.

To be the best heart surgeon in the world I will prepare. At my house I have a 3-D book that tells you all about the body. Some nights I study that book. I study different body parts on each page. On some pages they show me tricks.

No comments: