Pages

Saturday, August 6, 2011

My Ice Cream Shop

By Alden, age 6, ISF Academy


My ice-cream shop is called The Flavor’s Ice Cream shop. It will look like a bowl with ice-cream on the top on the outside. Inside, it will have big comfy couches. It will have all the ice cream flavors in the world, for example, chip flavored or sweet and sour flavored ice-cream. I will also have pictures of ice-cream on the wall. The employee’s uniforms will look like the three best ice cream flavors: Chocolate, strawberry and water melon. My shop doesn’t have a mascot but my logo will look like an ice-cream. The most popular flavor is chocolate chip. It tastes like real chocolate. It looks like a chocolate ball with chocolate chip cookies. It is very fantastic in your mouth. The second most popular flavor is strawberry. It tastes like berries. It has berry bits with strawberries in it. It smells like apples. It feels sweet when you taste it. The least popular flavor is watermelon. It will taste the same as an actual watermelon. It looks like a green snow ball. It only smells like water melon. However, it feels flavorless in your mouth. The toppings available at my store will be: Rainbow flavor, chocolate chip cookie flavor, berry flavor, and vinegar flavor. My shop will be in a big shopping mall. My store will be on the third floor. It will be the 33145th store in the shopping mall. I will also put a good menu and a poster outside to promote my new store.

1 comment:

S.H.Chiew said...

Alden is from VSA. Thanks!