Pages

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Life on Saturn

Life on Saturn
By Ryan (Age 10, St. Paul's)

From my spaceship, I could see Saturn. Saturn looked like a glittery orange-colored sun. There were many moons surrounding it and Saturn people must be gloomy because I saw so many clouds. The Earth was just a dot compared to Saturn. I was excited to see if there was life on Saturn's moons, Titan and Enceladus!

Finally, we landed and I stepped cautiously out of the space ship. I caught a glimpse of a weird creature approaching me. It was a furry, green, monster with sharp eyes! It stomped towards me, looking furious and suddenly, it roared. I saw lights coming and a man with a hat appeared holding a bow and arrow. He just shot the green monster and it fainted.

I was eager to thank him but when I was ready to meet him, he just vanished! I kept walking and I saw many lights shining brightly on us. Then, I saw a spooky house, filled with spider webs and insects. "Eeeeek" creaked the door as I opened it slowly. Then a loud bang! Suddenly, I was trapped inside and I fell into a hole!

"Ahhhhh!!!" I screamed nonstop. Just then, I noticed a big poisonous spider. I tip-toed past him but I caught his attention. I was scared and stepped back and felt the presence of the man with the hat again. He chased the spider and soon, I was safe. He brought me back to his house. I was eager to shake his hand and find out his name. He took off his suit and I realised he was my old friend Sam!

"Sam, what are you doing here on Saturn??" I asked.

To be continued...

No comments: