Pages

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

My Helicopter

By Anna (Age 6.5, German Swiss International School)

My name is Anna and I am a helicopter pilot. I pilot a helicopter for a living. I have been doing this for three years. Everyday, I carry people from Hong Kong to Macau.

Let me describe my helicopter for you. It is fast and soft and comfortable inside. Five people can sit in it and it is not loud. The colors are white and little red.

I love my helicopter very much.

One of the best things about my job is that it is very fun because I get to see the view and I get to see the sunset and I wake up very early to see the sunrise.

Something not so great about my job is that I don't like flying in the rainstorms and I don't like turbulence.

I try to be a good pilot by being nice and being careful because there might be bad people.

I love my job very much!

No comments: